We are currently looking to hire experienced Veterinary Technicians and Veterinary Assistants.
* Understand and carry out oral and written directions
* Maintain pleasant and cooperative relationships with other employees
* Have an outgoing and friendly personality
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to multitask.
* Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits available
* Flexible spending and 401k
* Pet discounts
* Paid holidays
General Responsibilities: We have full and part time positions available. Interested candidates should have completed a Veterinary Technician training program or have Veterinary Technician experience (CVT a plus), have a positive attitude, and a flexible schedule. We are looking for individuals who have experience in anesthesia monitoring, surgical assistance, and dentistry. Salary will be commensurate with training/experience.
Please email your resume to Nina Hellmers: email@example.com OR mail your resume to: Oakhurst Veterinary Hospital, 225 Monmouth Road, Oakhurst NJ, 07755, Attn: Nina.